This is why from the beginning we adopted some ecosustainable policies.
We can mention at least 5 main drivers as core for Ecoepoque activities.
- Ecoepoque wants to promote artisanal skills of our territory (Campania), a land full of skills and traditions to highlight! This is why our facilities are close to Sant’Agata de’ Goti, a beautiful and historical town in the province of Benevento;
- We use mainly local suppliers and craftmen to source materials, services and handmade finishing works. We’d like to relaunch a local value chain;
- We carefully select suppliers to be sure outsourced processes are also focused on environmentally conscious practices (eg. quality ceritification, materials choice, waste management);
- We consider our people as a resource and not as a production factor. An informal and open to discussion climate is crucial for creativity and to our development;
- We use the most innovative eco-sustainable materials to make homeware branded objects. Materials that come from re-use or sustainable crops, without using toxic glues or colors.
These principles are common to all our activities: homeware objects, handcrafted furniture, exhibition booths from our Epoca Digitale division.
We firmly believe our business can be base on these roots!
The ecodesign of our homeware objects
According to our manifesto our new homeware collection for 2015 has been made out of a new and made in Italy material, made of hemp and an a-toxic mortar.
Hemp is a very flexible material with a long history and recently it has been re-discovered in many applications: food, buldings, furniture. It is a material already widely used in architecture and construction, durable, not-polluting and a-toxic.
present essential and modern traits. Moreover they are totally eco-sustainable!
Take care of the environment and think of ecosustainable objects also for your presents! Discover Ecoepoque collection in our SHOP![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”” parallax=”” parallax_image=”” parallax_enable=”” parallax_ratio=”0.8″ parallax_opacity=””][vc_column width=”1/1″ reveal_effect=”none”][vc_single_image image=”1629″ border_color=”grey” img_link_large=”” img_link_target=”_self” img_size=”large”][/vc_column][/vc_row]